Re: [NTLK] Forbidden error?

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 09:01:34 EDT

Adam,

That's an excellent point.

It is mainly for security reasons that directory listing is disabled,
but there is probably quite a speed difference when loading just a
directory listing as opposed to the entire page generated by view.php
(mainly just in NHttpLib's parsing of the page). I'll see what other
options I can come up with.

I also recall there being odd issues with browsing via view.php with
some browsers (including Newton), so I'll try to reproduce and fix
that as well.

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com