[NTLK] Slow Printing from eMate

From: Adam Ladds <aladds_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Apr 12 2007 - 06:51:04 EDT

I'm just printing a 6 or 7 page document from works to my colour
stylewriter 2500, but it's so slow! It's literally taking a full
minute per page, it does the first little bit quickly, then slows
right down. As I write this, pages 1 and 2, both with quite a lot of
12 point text and a diagram on each page have printed and page 3 is
progressing slowly. I'm not really sure why it's so slow, last time I
used it it was fine, although the document was a little smaller, but
not much. I've also noticed that scrolling is very slow through the
document, and I frequently get the lightbulb when typing.

It's an unupgraded unit, using it plugged in (the battery is ok but
not brilliant) not using any PCMCIA cards, not that many packages
installed, works is the backdrop. Any ideas as to what to do to make
it faster? I'm probably going to get the upgrade (and a storage card)
Think that'll help?

cheers,

Adam