Re: [NTLK] Forbidden error?

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 22:33:14 EDT

Salva et al,

I currently have directory listing disabled on the new main server,
so you can't directly view the contents of the /unna directory and
its sub directories. However, if you browse to the directory like so:

http://www.unna.org/view.php?/development/NewtonDev

you'll have permission to download specific files by clicking on
their links.

I'll put this in the bug tracker, but I'm not sure I'll change the
functionality unless there's overwhelming request for it and good
reason to do so.

Of course, let me know if this doesn't work or you see any other issues.

BTW - The Philadelphia, PA, mirror is/was down for migration to a new
hosting service. I'm currently working with the maintainer of that
mirror to get it back up and running.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--