[NTLK] Help with cursive recognition?

From: <wolfgang.rumpf_at_mac.com>
Date: Wed Apr 11 2007 - 17:46:14 EDT

I used to use Newtons all the time back in the '90s but got out
before Newton OS 2.0. So now I acquired an eMate and the first thing
I tried was to write something on the screen - hello - and it was
recognized as an "M"! I write cursively, letters all connected, and
cannot get the eMate to recognize these words as more than a single
letter. If I print (or cursively write) one letter at a time it's
great, recognition is actually perfect - but I want that old-
fashioned write-a-whole-word-connected-together-cursively recognition
thing to work.

What am I doing wrong???