Re: [NTLK] Notwen USB Dongle

From: <gerard.evrard_at_free.fr>
Date: Tue Apr 10 2007 - 06:45:43 EDT

Hi,
Just to tell everyone I received my USB dongle from Adriano a few days ago.
I use the old method for receiving items from trusted sources : wait forever
until it arrives.
That method cannot be used in all cases, but for this particular person I can
testify that it works.

For the record, the item, while obviously custom-build, is of very nice quality
with an excellent metal enclosure. I'm loading the drivers as I write this.
I'm sure it will be an excellent (small) investment.

Regards to the best list in the world.
   G.E.