Re: [NTLK] Notwen USB Dongle, pcjr

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 21:34:12 EDT

Adriano wrote:
> Hello,
>
> received hundreds of orders during last months, and had to face the
> problem
> to get so many items shipped fine in a relatively short period of time.

well having sent and received packages from overseas often I know that
it can take a while. I also know that when each item is hand made it can
take awhile. and when the country of origin imports almost all of the
components that go into the product it can take awhile.

I've been very happy with your service, probably because I know it takes
awhile. I fully expect a package from one individual to another to
easily take 3+ weeks, if everything works out and you are shipping from
a major city and you are close to a post office and everyone is happy
with the customs forms.

Maybe there should be a notice that points this out so that people don't
worry quite so much. In the age of a full meal with appetizers, salad,
soup, main course and desert taking 30 minutes, well ...

thanks for the good work
william

ps the PC Jr blew the doors off of a regular PC, I ran benchmarks on IBM
PC and a luggable and the Jr was faster all the way around. It's problem
was it was trashed for the stupid keyboard that they had to begin with.
I still have mine around here somewhere, with 768K of ram and a math
co-processor!

--
Special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.