Re: [NTLK] Another article critical of the Newton

From: ccsccs7 <ccsccs7_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri Apr 06 2007 - 15:39:06 EDT

"Here we nominate 21 of our favorite overhyped failures, presented in alphabetical order." — Quote from the head of the article. So they didn't pick out the Newton specifically…
Cecelia

Ed Kummel <tech_ed_at_yahoo.com> wrote: http://www.computerworld.com/comments/node/9012345

  Someone at Computerworld is rehashing the age old story of the "top whatever worst technologies". Lumping the Newt with the likes of MS BOB, the IBM PCJr and DIVX...of course the Newton takes the number one slot...
  Oh well...while it's a rehash of existing stories, it's an interesting read.
  Ed