Re: [NTLK] Geeksafe revisited

From: Giulio Marchi <emfdb_at_tiscali.it>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 07:21:32 EDT

I would like to add another couple of suggestions for the revisitation
of GeekSafe.

- The "eyeglass" function should be available in the list mode too.
- The default for the application (i.e. the way it is always opened in)
should be with "eyeglass" on, i.e. passwords masked. Alternatively, if
I leave the passwords unmasked and I want or have to open the
application in front of somebody, I would end up showing one or a good
number of unmasked passwords. At the very least, if the application is
opened in list view, eyeglasses should be automatically on.

Regards,

Giulio