Re: [NTLK] Artist needed for new Toolkit icons

From: matthiasm <mm_at_matthiasm.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2007 - 04:13:25 EDT

On Apr 4, 2007, at 6:49 AM, Steven Frank wrote:

> Hey Matthias,
>
> Some nice looking free icons can be found here:
>
> http://www.famfamfam.com/lab/icons/

Thanks for the link. These really *are* free ;-). If everything else
fails, I'll use stock ones and modify a few for the Newton specific
tasks. It would be awesome is we get our own look for the new Newton
tools.

> Fantastic to hear that DyneTK is progressing, and hopefully the
> emulator too!

Thanks. Yes, there will be an emulator, providing that I can continue
to afford the time I put in this... .

Matthias

----
http://robowerk.com/