Re: [NTLK] GPRS PPP connetion Problem

From: Sonya Hipper <sonyalynn_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Tue Apr 03 2007 - 20:19:14 EDT

This sounds suspiciously like the issue I wrote to the list about as
well. Does anyone here have the savvy to convert the kind of modem
scripts found here...
http://www.taniwha.org.uk (Scroll down to "Mobile Phone Scripts")

...to something the Newton could use? The script here for Sony-
Ericsson works a charm to keep my MacBook Pro online using my S710a
as an EDGE-capable modem (and I've speed-tested it, so I know I'm
getting EDGE speeds).

If anyone here could package these scripts to work well and
consistently with the NIE and Blunt, they would make my year and I
would happily pay.

-Sonya

Roman wrote:

> honestly, i never managed to fix this either.
> it seems like some serious skills is needed if you want to write a
> proper modem script. the phone is obviously contactable, but then
> someting happens. the card i use is a conceptronics , otherwise, its
> the same.

==
     "I urge you all today, especially today during these
times of chaos and war, to love yourself without reservations
and to love each other without restraint. Unless you're into
leather. And then, by all means, use restraints."
                                                 —Margaret Cho

Sonya Hipper
sonyalynn@earthlink.net
AIM: SonyaLynn