Re: [NTLK] [ANN] Someone has taken UNNA.org...

From: Morgan Aldridge <makkintosshu_at_mac.com>
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 13:10:52 EDT

There's a high probability that most seeders are still connected to
the original tracker on the www.unna.org server in Tampa, FL. I
updated the DNS on Thursday and it probably took 8-24 hours for the
change to propagate through most DNS servers, but your computers and/
or BiTorrent clients may have cached the IP address.

If you've been seeding since atleast Thursday, please try stopping &
starting your seed of mirrors.unna.org and we'll see if that fixes
the issue. If not, I may have broken something else in the transfer
and will need to investigate further.

Thanks again for you support and kind words you've sent my way.

Sincerely,

Morgan Aldridge

--
morgant@makkintosshu.com