Re: [NTLK] OF - Tibook hinge

From: William Pociengel <hseldon_at_my.wgu.edu>
Date: Mon Apr 02 2007 - 12:43:31 EDT

jg wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I am happy owner of a Tibook. Still I need a right hinge. Pls check
> your drawers.
>
> John
I ended up buying 2 because I wasn't sure how this would turn out. it's
a pretty big project to do as there isn't much still attached to
anything when it's all said and done.

oh and the new ones are STIFF and feel as if they'll break if you try to
move them. i used a little bit of BreakFree CLP synthetic gun oil on
them and tried to maneuver them in place before attaching anything to
them. YMMV

william

--
-- special knowledge can be a terrible disadvantage if it leads you too
far along a path that you cannot explain anymore.