[NTLK] Act! Manual

From: Peter E Glaze <pglaze_at_rcn.com>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2007 - 21:54:14 EDT

Hi folks,

I noticed the other day that someone was looking for a manual for ACT!
for the Newton. I didn't know where it was at the time, but I just
found the ACT! User's Guide and Reference that came along with my
MP2100 back when I bought it used several years ago.

I never used ACT! and, unfortunately, the floppies for the software are
long deceased, but I've got this manual, and if anybody really wants it
I'm happy send it out for the cost of postage. First come, first serve
(if more than one person actually needs it.)

Contact me off list if interested: pglaze at rcn.com

Peter Glaze