Re: [NTLK] Visit the #Newton IRC channel on EFNet

From: Tony Giunta <axg4903_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 29 2006 - 08:25:09 EDT

On Sep 29, 2006, at 1:26 AM, xp wrote:

>> Why not contact the original author and ask him to release it (and
>> perhaps source?) I doubt he's making any money off it these days, and
>> since you can't buy it, clearly he's not trying to.
>
> I've tried. The website is stale, the phone number left there
> doesn't work,
> and I haven't been able to contact anyone.\
> If anyone knows someone I could contact I'd definitely do that.

De-lurking to chime in on this one. I was able to buy/register
ChatBuddy a little over a year ago. I don't know if he's still doing
it, but Anthony Velasco was the one who was taking care of that kind
of stuff for Tactile's software. I don't have the link anymore, and
a quick Google search didn't turn up anything, but that's how I did it.

<tony />

http://macolyte.net

If you're running Windows, its not my fault, stop asking me to fix it.