[NTLK] Found a great source for PRISM2-based CompactFlash cards, but...

From: Alex Perez <aperez_at_alexperez.com>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 07:53:46 EDT

Hi folks,

As Prism2 based cards can be a little difficult to find these days, I
wanted to share a source of Prism2-based CompactFlash cards with you
guys. While it's not on the list at http://www.kallisys.com/newton/morewifi

...I /very/ strongly suspect that it will work perfectly, as there are
several other verified-working Prism2-based CF WiFi cards on the above
list. But it's your gamble.

I personally decided to go with one of these since I also have a Sharp
SL-5500 PDA (the one Einstein works with), which has a CompactFlash
slot, so I can share the card amongst devices.

The seller is ProVantage, and they claim to have 576 in stock, at
http://www.provantage.com/ambicom-wl1100c-cf~7AMBI00W.htm
Including shipping inside the USA, the total cost is $57 USD to my location.

Sharin' the love,
Alex Perez