[NTLK] ANN: Internal USB Port

From: Adam Goddard <pashosh_at_tpg.com.au>
Date: Wed Sep 27 2006 - 04:36:41 EDT

List members,
        This year, as a side project to my university studies, I've been
designing an internal USB to Serial daughter card similar to Mr
PCBMan's SER001 adapter. I'm just getting some final samples and
"ironing out the kinks" as it were, and looking for a decent PCB
manufacturing facility preferably within the Australasia region to save
on shipping expenses for you. Should be released in mid December, all
things going well.

        Firstly, I would like to get some kind of idea of how many boards I
should be making. I'm going for 100 for starters, and then resume
another production run after that. They won't be too expensive, I hope.
I'm just going to be happy to put something into this community that
has given me and many others so much.

        Any questions or comments, please feel free.

Kind regards,
   - Adam Goddard