[NTLK] Newtway

From: Ryan Raimo <rjraimo_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 25 2006 - 20:14:16 EDT

Hey all, I'm new to the Newton and this forum. I just purchased a
MP2100 the other day which arrives tomorrow. I also picked up a nice
Stowaway keyboard on Ebay. That said, does anyone have a Newtway
they would be willing to sell me? Unfortunately, I am a complete
idiot when it come to manufacturing my own home brewed connection to
the Stowaway and thus must rely on others for my Newton pleasures.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Ryan Raimo
rjraimo@gmail.com