Re: [NTLK] *** NProject Freeware Distribution ***

From: Alan Balas <gomphos_at_earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Sep 24 2006 - 13:15:24 EDT

I downloaded and installed most of the packages from stillnewt.org with
the exception of the application itself; my Newton 2000U did not
recognize it as a package. I then downloaded the application from the
UNNA and installed it. It works, but I get some error messages.

One thing I noticed was that the stillnewt.org application package was
not the same size as the one on the UNNA. Perhaps this is why I'm
getting error messages.

Still, it's a great program. I'm glad I could contribute (in a small
way) towards getting it to freeware status. I'm looking forward to
using it more in depth on two upcoming projects.

- Alan