[NTLK] Another bootstrapping problem.

From: Wesley Frazier <wes.frazier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 22:06:30 EDT

I bought a messagepad 2100 with WiFi card recently. I had asked the
nice gentleman who was selling me the Newton to include the drivers
for the WiFi card and a browser on the memory card, but after some
stock problems which delayed shipping it seems he forgot to do so
before shipping the newton to me.

I am dongle-less and I have spent the past day trying to breathe life
into an old bondi blue iMac from my closet, so I could use it's IrDa
to send over the needed packages, but I am hitting lots of dead ends.

Don't suppose any Newton users live near Hope Mills, Fayetteville or
Lumberton, North Carolina ? If any do id love to meet up, any maybe I
could get the packages I needed beamed over to me ?

Failing that is there anyone in North Carolina who could loan me a
linear flash card with the packages I need ? Id be willing to send
some money via paypal for speedy shipping. I have been waiting for a
month to receive my newton, so now I am anxious to start using it.