Re: [NTLK] OTs

From: Matt Howe <matthowe_at_comcast.net>
Date: Sat Sep 23 2006 - 13:08:05 EDT

I disagree. I believe blessings and shalom's are just extensions of the
person responding. And to ban them would de-humanize the list. Point IV says
threads which stray into heated topics. A personal closing on an Email is
neither heated, nor a thread, it is just a personal touch.

Matt "Ducky" Howe
matthowe@comcast.net
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/mhowe41/

atcnn2@yahoo.se wrote:
Subject: [NTLK] OTs

Hello,

I propose to put more attention to the List Etiquette which says in
point IV "However, threads which stray into heated topics such as
politics, personal
   beliefs, morality, PC vs. Mac discussions and the like should not
exist on the list." and discontinue with blessings and shaloms. What
do you say?
Rgds,
John