Re: [NTLK] *** NProject Freeware Distribution ***

From: Martin Joseph <NT_at_stillnewt.org>
Date: Thu Sep 21 2006 - 00:07:45 EDT

On Sep 20, 2006, at 6:26 PM, jstaub wrote:

> Under "nproject" in the applications section. Here's the site:
> http://de.unna.org/view.php?/applications/NProject_Demo. You will
> need the
> registration package and manual from the stillnewt site to complete
> the set.

Ok, Thanks again for doing the testing and the legwork.

I have updated the stillnewt.org library site to include the working
Nproject.pkg as found on the UNNA site.

Thanks again to Victor for all of his efforts making this list so
fantastically reliable and spam free, as well as keeping UNNA up and
running.

Marty

PS Thanks once more the Matt K. for getting this software available
and unlocked for us all to toy with.