[NTLK] Newbie

From: Bill Woods <nikken_at_btes.tv>
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 20:20:34 EDT

Just got a Messagepad 2100 from J&K Sales. It is in very good/
excellent condition and the price was certainly reasonable ($155). It
included the battery charger (9 watt), rechargeable battery and a 4mb
storage card. It is an amazing machine and I like it very much. I'm
starting to get pretty good at basic operations. I downloaded manuals
and have read a lot of the archives.

I'd like some guidance as to what to do next. I have an iMac (Intel
Core Duo, OS-10.4.7) and a G3 iBook at home. At work I have a Windows
XP. I'm getting ready to order a battery tray and case and wondered
what the easiest, most efficient way to back up to one of my
computers. The Macs both have wireless (the iMac has bluetooth) and
the XP has no wireless capability.

Thanks!

Bill Woods