Re: [NTLK] Newton 2100 + kbd, or eMate?

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Sep 20 2006 - 10:54:15 EDT

Thanks so much for this thoughtful reply!

> eMate 300 - There are a few things you can do to
> make the slower eMate
> run better and faster. 1) Purchase the internal
> Memory Upgrade, e a faster data path so it will be a
> little faster 2) you
> can get it Turbo'd 3) an eMate compatible PC Flash
> Card....

Should've mentioned this in my first email — I'm doing
all of the above already, and for most things the
eMate's fine, but it is a bit sluggish on HWR and also
on manipulating ink text, and 'net is of course slow.

> Newton Cordura
> Case which both holds the Newton and Keyboard is a

Thanks! I've never heard of the Cordura case, anyone
else use it? (Is it less expensive than the Hand
Stand, which looks great, but a bit pricey?)

Regards,
Jon