Re: [NTLK] newton military case

From: <LwBrown_at_Mail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 20:00:23 EDT

Also, you might try a police/military supply company for gear originally designed for guns & ammo - those belts are often exactly the rights size.
Try Brigade Quartermasters (actiongear.com), Army Airforce Exchange Service (aafes.com), BlackHawk Products (http://www.blackhawk.com/product_catalog.asp?cat_id=11&d=), Armed Forces Merchandise Outlet (http://www.afmo.com/Tactical_Gear_s/13.htm), or bunches of others...