[NTLK] nSync over Bluetooth?

From: Eddie Roosenmaallen <silvermoon82_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 19 2006 - 19:32:30 EDT

Hi All,

Is there a way to use NewtSync over Bluetooth?

On the Mac side (OSX 10.4.7, Intel Core Solo), I can tell NewtSync to
listen to the Bluetooth-PDA-Sync port, no problem. The card is set up
and paired correctly (I can btOBEX stuff back & forth).

On the Newt side (MP2100, PICO card), my only choices are Serial,
IrDA, and TCP/IP. Serial seems to only look for a cable (it times out
after a while, never powers up the Bluetooth card)... Is there
somewthing else I need to enable NewtSync over BlueTooth? Is it even
possible?

Thanks,
  Eddie

--
All a part of my diabolical plot for world domination...