Re: [NTLK] Cases for the Newton

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 20:45:22 EDT

Sonny,

Just thought you'd like to know.... I've been designing a padded denim case
to ship my loaner items to and from the Newtonian in need. I specifically
designed it for shipping, but could easily modify the design to accommodate
personal mobility needs.

I'm not going to mass produce these as they are pretty custom and I'm not a
very good seamstress, but I would be willing to publish the design for all
to do on their own once I'm finished.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application