Re: [NTLK] Cases for the Newton

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon Sep 18 2006 - 14:10:26 EDT

~~~ On 2006/09/18 18:18, Sonny Hung at sonnyhung@gmail.com wrote ~~~

> There was a should holster (Burro Pack) that was on eBay but that went
> for over $100 USD from what I recall and I'm on a low budget when
> acquiring stuff now a days...
>
> The Photos of this will be on my Flickr Account by next week or as
> soon as I find time to take them... the kids and wife have my first
> allotment of time after God... I hope I organize my time better...
> it's been Sleep in front for the last couple of months... the 7month
> old son is not yet in a stable sleep cycle yet :(

I've heard people talk about the Burro ("Burrough"?) Pack, but never seen
one. And paying in excess of US$100 is too rich for me too. I have to have
a really good reason to pay top dollar, pound or Euro for anything nowadays.

I'm sure many of us can understand and sympathize with the infant-induced
sleep deprivation problem. My own didn't settle down to sleep through the
night for a lo-o-o-o-ng time. By 7 months we were ready to pay him to
sleep, if he could have understood the concept of a bribe. :)

We and he both survived, and now, coincidentally, his university education
is one reason why I don't have a lot of spare cash.

I'll be happy to wait and admire your photos until whenever you have time to
put them up.

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/