[NTLK] Exporting Ink Text from an eMate 300

From: Mr Jonathan Dueck <jonathandueck_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Sep 12 2006 - 15:27:43 EDT

Hi, folks.

I've just figured out how to create a Newton ink notes
/ sketch --> PDF RIP for my eMate 300, using Soft
Print Pack. This might be useful to you if you want to
preserve ink text as real line art, and / or take a
lot of ink text notes that you don't intend to
recognize.

(My solution's handy for a slow Newt. If you have a
2100, the LPR driver is probably a better bet for you,
and if you use a pre-OS X Mac, you can do the below
more easily by printing to a Desktop Printer over
Localtalk, I believe.)

I posted the solution in the Wiki as InkTextToPDF, as
it's somewhat long. Hope it's useful to someone!

Regards,
Jon