Re: [NTLK] The Newton legacy will never die!!! :-D

From: Karel Jansens <kareljansens_at_tiscalinet.be>
Date: Mon Sep 11 2006 - 06:09:59 EDT

Ervino Cus schreef:
> Hi all!
>
> The sad side: for work I have to use a windoze notebook.
>
> The neutral side: I bought a second hand FlyBook A33i
> (www.flybook.biz) for 700 euros (instead of the 1,700 of a new one).
> Still the winzozz os, but a really portable item with nice hardware
> specs (it includes even a GPRS cellphone).
>
> The HAPPY side: it fits perfetly inside the leather Newton Wireless
> Communications Case!!!
>
> I can still have a piece of the Newton legacy with me every day...
> sniff... I'm crying... :-)))

I can feel your pain. ;-)

Maybe this can help, if you dislike the Evil Operating System that much
(and let's face it, anyone who can type and chew gum at the same time,
does [munch, munch!]) :

http://www.fuschlberger.net/flybook/0

It explains how to get Linux on your Flybook. On the A33i everything
Just Works <TM>. And one day, if we're all really good boys and girls,
you might even get to run Einstein on your Flybook and be happy and
whole again. :-)

Karel Jansens