Re: [NTLK] Screws? Phones?

From: Roman Pixell [GMail] <roman.pixell_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Sep 10 2006 - 17:25:37 EDT

nope, its just because they wanted to maximise the distance in order
to avoid feedback.

apple licenced NOS to siemens for special phone models, but those
were all stationary phones based on the pre-MP2k form factor.
overall, apples call application is not sufficient for using the
newton as a phone, but thats another issue i guess...

/ ®