[NTLK] Seeking Anybody in San Francisco Bay Area!

From: <MKow1234_at_aol.com>
Date: Sat Sep 09 2006 - 09:27:49 EDT

Greetings Newtonfolk:

I seek the assistance of anybody living in the San Francisco Bay area. I need
a telephone listing (phone number) for Newton user Jeremy Bond Shepherd. Mr.
Shepherd is likely the last and best hope we have for acquiring ancillary
software files related to the N*Project software free distribution.

I need somebody to check in their local SFB phone book and relay possible
telephone numbers for Mr. Shepherd's residence. I found an older number via an
internet search (the one ending in 0297), but that number is now disconnected.
The listing should be under Jeremy B. Shepherd or Jeremy Shepherd.

So, if you have access to telephone books for the SFB area, here's your
chance to play a role in a freeware software release! [Please don't send "helpful"
web links, as I have checked all of those leads already] Thank you.

Matt K.
Detroit, Michigan USA