Re: [NTLK] Changing motherboard (plastic tool)

From: Ulises Gerardo <uice_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 03:52:54 EDT

Hi guys, please visit this site to see pictures of the tools I was talking about.
www.uiceless.com

The price was $25.99. It's a little high but they really, really are the best thing to use for taking the Newton apart. I don't know how else to find these things. Looks like they are supplied only by OtherWorld Computing in their replacement iPod battery kits. It took me 5 mins to take the Newton apart with these things.

Hope this helps.

-uice