Re: [NTLK] Newton Spreadsheet

From: Tony Morrow <gizmo1482_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Sep 07 2006 - 00:14:12 EDT

On Sep 6, 2006, at 11:34 PM, Colin Pate wrote:

> I've been looking all over the internet for a spreadsheet program
> for my
> eMate and I can't find one. Are there any available?
> --
> Colin

QF works, which is an addon package for NewtonWorks, is a good spread
sheet application to use. I haven't used it extensively, but with
the basic spreadsheet stuff I've done (input data) it works well.

Here is the link to NewtonWorks and the add on packages for it.
http://www.unna.org/view.php?/applications/NewtonWorks

Tony