Re: [NTLK] Please Help with bluetooth

From: <andrewfox_at_mac.com>
Date: Sun Sep 03 2006 - 19:07:18 EDT

Hi,
Hmmmm ……… interesting.

My purple antenna has an earlier sequence serial number but the model
number is DIFFERENT.

 From the rear label of the CF card it's model name is BT2000-CF.
There is no D after the 2000.

I wonder if David could comment if he can remember the model name.
May be significant?

regards
Andrew

PS: I did have hiccups with Blunt 0.77 when it came out and like
others, thanks to Eckhart, found that substituting version 0.76 of
Bluetooth Setup cured the problem.