Re: [NTLK] [not OT] Alignment problems [was "[OT] Coffee & the Newt" [was "Re: 2010?"]]

From: Lord Groundhog <LordGroundhog_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri Sep 01 2006 - 16:01:48 EDT

~~~ On 2006/09/01 15:09, Sonny Hung at sonnyhung@gmail.com wrote ~~~

> There are only two backups you can normally do
> 1) Full Backup (this saves all your preferences also)
> and
> 2) Partial Backup
> However you can always tailor the items you want saved too.

Wow! At the risk of displaying the extent of my ignorance, I didn't know
until now that the Full Backup also backs preferences. Does it also save
what the HWR has learned?

So you're saying I should do the full backup and then do what?

You mention the write cycles of these cards. How many cycles do they have
and what happens when they run out?

Shalom.
Christian

łAny sufficiently advanced magic is indistinguishable from a NewtonPad.˛
            -- in appreciation of Arthur C. Clarke

http://homepage.mac.com/chodlang1/iMovieTheater16.html
(With thanks to Chod Lang)

Fight Spam! Join EuroCAUCE: http://www.euro.cauce.org/