[NTLK] WiFi card settings?

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 17:03:59 EST

Hello
I have an Agere/Lucent/Proxim/ Orinoco Gold WiFi card.
I know it works: I can connect to my XP box from my windows CE hand held.
But I cannot get the Newton to connect to the XP box (or the
Basilisk/Mac desktop)
I've checked all my setup numerous times: no change.
It occurred to me that perhaps I'm using the wrong driver (I'm using the
Wavelan driver as per the UNNA download) as the best match to the
Orinoco gold.
Can someone tell me if there's another driver which is a better match
for the Orinoco?
Many thanks.

Steve