Re: [NTLK] flat batteries?

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue Oct 31 2006 - 08:54:55 EST

On 10/31/06, Adam Goddard <pashosh@tpg.com.au> wrote:
> They're about 900-1450mAh, but they're too tall. About the size of a
> 4/3A cell, just flattened. 66x16x5.5mm, forgot to mention that ^_^
> Usually when you buy them from a retail outlet, they're about AU$10-15
> each cell, if you have helpful battery pack workers, you can still only
> get them for about AU$5, so even if they were as tall as a AA, cost per
> cell is an issue. Cheaper to get the 2700mAh's(I've even seen 2900mAh
> AA's, but I doubt as to their true capacity).

Well Adam,

If I ever get the chance to sleep and have enough time on my hands one
day - I might make a personal Plexiglas case which could accommodate
those cells and have a sleeker Newton to boot. But until that day
comes - I'll just have to day-dream in between my naps then.. ;-)

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung