[NTLK] Overclock My MP 130

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 11:57:40 EST

Hi

I mainly use a messagepad 130, I have a 2000, eMate
and a 110, but I love the shape and size of the 130.
I know i cant use it for WiFi and all that stuff but is works
fine via a modem.

My question is has any one tried to over clock a 130?
I'm thinking of giving it a go using a 5MHz crystal as this
seems to be used to over clock eMates and 2x00s.

Will that crystal work or am I making a stupid choice by
tampering with my 130? If I use a bigger crystal like a 16MHz
will this make the 130 even faster or fry the chips?

Some advise would be much appreciated.

Sam