Re: [NTLK] On Syncing

From: Andrés Galluzzi <agalluzzi_at_gmx.net>
Date: Mon Oct 30 2006 - 10:29:19 EST

I Agree. In the long term, SyncML would be the best choice. I do not know the specifications of this standart to see what could be lost from newton synchonization data, but I have no doubt that it is the most supported standard in any platform.

The point could be the development of a Newton Application that works connecting the Newton using this standard.

Best,
Andy.

Newton Connection Tools
[] http://usuarios.arnet.com.ar/mtu16/