Re: [NTLK] Newton & knowledge management

From: Paul Curtis <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
Date: Fri Oct 27 2006 - 22:39:53 EDT

Hmmmm, you might be surprised on how many of us are Windows based.

I primarily use my 130 and 2100 for note taking, actually writing food
reviews. I use the IrDA port to send them over to my Wintel Notebook in txt
format for archival and publication purposes. This method works flawlessly
and is quite enjoyable as hauling my notebook to a restaurant is out of the
question, but the Newton is pure joy and easy to deal with. I actually tried
this with a HP Jornada - nightmare.

Anyway, I'm off to www.apple.com to do some shopping. I'm still thinking
about one of those Mac Mini's.

Best Regards,

Paul Curtis
Certified Mortgage Planner
Allied Home Mortgage - "You've Got Everything To Gain!"
I do mortgages in all 50 States + Virgin Islands & Guam

(517) 775-6666 Cell (Voice Mail)
(517) 327-4200 Office
(517) 327-4300 Office Facsimile

www.GainEverything.com Advanced Online Application