Re: [NTLK] MP2100 serial connector

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 15:27:29 EDT

On 10/26/06, Martin Joseph <NT@stillnewt.org> wrote:
> it's the connectors that are hard to find.

Hi Marty and all,

This is not too hard to find.
To my knowledge there are some still available but the price is around
$35 per piece plus shipping last time I spoke to David. He still has
some loose. Please check with him regarding the actual selling price
as I'm only quoting what I was told by him the last time I asked... it
may have changed...

I personally wanted to get a few more but do have my stash of a handful.
But I also have Male/Female locking pairs and in addition I have a
pair of Male NICs with the PCB boards already attached... a bit more
rare IMO... these are the ones used in the FreeDock from my
observation...

Anyway... if you are interested in acquiring the Male NIC connectors
contact David at his website - unfortunately I can't remember the
exact URL but do a search under David & PCBMan... that should pull it
up...

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung