Re: [NTLK] Rent a coder?

From: Matt Emson <memsom_at_interalpha.co.uk>
Date: Thu Oct 26 2006 - 11:50:34 EDT

> Great to see some interest in developing this. Look back on the
> archives as there is a thread I started on this same topic. Subject
> of the thread was "Shout out to developers".

As a developer and a Newton convert, I want to be able to use my Newton with
my home/work machines. As such, this is a natural step for me ;-)

Unfortunately, doing it for free isn't an option because of personal
circumstances. I'm happy to get a token amount* for it though. That way I
have some motivation to get it working.

Matt

* I keep saying amounts, but the final tally will depend on how much hair
have when the code is complete ;-)