Re: [NTLK] Unlocking Lextionary

From: James Wages <james_at_kiramek.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 18:49:44 EDT

On 10/26/06 7:05 AM, Woody Smith <woodysmith@comcast.net> wrote:
> Fill in spaces with "zeros".
> woody

You cannot. Like I said, the first digit can only be a 1 or 2 or blank.
And like I said, I tried leaving the first digits blank and then using that
65280 unlocker code, but that doesn't work. Nor can you unlock with a code
like 100065280 or 200065280.

On 10/26/06 7:05 AM, Sonny Hung" <sonnyhung@gmail.com> wrote:
>...when you run the Unlocker Pkg you
> need to enter your Name (this should
> be the name used in your Owner Card
> I believe) on the first line fo the app.
> Then you need to Tap - Code please

Thank you, Sonny! Adding my name to the top line then generated a complete
9 digit code that started with a 1. That code successfully unlocked the
software!

Many thanks to everyone who contributed!

Best,

James Wages