Re: [NTLK] Unlocking Lextionary

From: Sonny Hung <sonnyhung_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 10:54:10 EDT

On 10/25/06, James Wages <james@kiramek.com> wrote:
> I've been looking for a good English dictionary to look up works with on my
> Newton. I found out that it's now totally free. You can download that and
> the unlocker packages here:

Hi James,

Here is what you are looking for...
I just loaded it up on my Newton ...
Gosh that was a long long load up time... 3.5MB eek..
Anyway, what you are missing is that when you run the Unlocker Pkg you
need to enter your Name (this should be the name used in your Owner
Card I believe) on the first line fo the app. Then you need to Tap -
Code please

It should then provide you with the correct code.

I just tested it for myself and it works.

HTH

I'll see if I can run over to UNNA and place this there in the
Lexionary's program description - if needed.

--
God bless,
Sonny Hung