[NTLK] Megahertz ALLpoints Card

From: Sam Speake <sam.speake_at_ntlworld.com>
Date: Wed Oct 25 2006 - 08:13:48 EDT

Hi, I'm new to this site and its been very useful.

Does any one have a 'Megahertz ALLpoints Card' for sale
I'm running a newton 130 and would like to get one working.
I appreciate that its more than likely of no use in the uk but
to see how one works would be good.

My 130 unfortunately can't take a wireless card or ethernet (as far
as I know)
I do have a MP2000, MP110 and an eMate, but i prefer my 130 for day
to day
use.

If any one has one then please let me know what you want
for it and we can sort it out by paypal .

Sam