[NTLK] Fwd: FAQ Revision! (was: My Proposal for FAQ revision)

From: Aaron Eiche <aeiche_at_freeshell.org>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 22:02:48 EDT

Thanks Giorgio. That brings my total volunteer count up to one. I'd
almost given up hope!

I would still like volunteers, or to know largely if my plan is
completely ridiculous. I've already started some work on my own, but
I would love to hear some people speak up and tell me that I'm crazy
(or Brilliant)
And Volunteers would be really great.