[NTLK] [FS] - Newton programming books, asking price of shipping only

From: Stef <stef_at_cat-and-dragon.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2006 - 11:49:54 EDT

I have some books on Newton programming and I want to give them to a
good home. I'm asking only for shipping and packaging costs, which for
US Media Mail amounts to about $8 (the books weigh 8-9 pounds and I need
to buy a box for them).

The books are:

--Programming for the Newton (disk not included), McKeehan & Rhodes (AP
Professional 1994)

The following are Apple Computer manuals with copyright dates of
1993-1994:

--Newton Toolkit User's Guide
--NewtonScript Programming Language
--Newton Book Maker User's Guide
--Newton Programming Guide

I prefer to send them all to the same address, but if you only want some
of them, I'm asking $4 ea (or $6 for any combination) for all but the
Newton Programming Guide, for which I'm asking $6 because it's as heavy
as all the rest put together.

Please reply to the address in the sig line, preserving the subject
line. If you are outside the US or want them shipped by some method
other than Media Mail, include your city/state or country so I can
calculate shipping.

If appropriate I will follow up with a "taken" message when they are gone.

--
Stef  **  stef_at_cat-and-dragon.com <*> http://www.cat-and-dragon.com/stef
    **