Re: [NTLK] Dead Newton 2k upon charging new battery

From: Alex Perkins <alex.j.perkins_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 12:17:26 EDT

Ah, checked powersupply with my eMate, and using a battery cage with fresh AAs

Just left it without power for 24hrs and tried again - still nothing.
Nothing else appears wrong, power switch is fine, reset switch is
fine.

Thankfully everything's backed up (notes/names/dates) on my desktop so
I can recover everything.

And I *still* don't believe it's dead! But I'm starting to be at a
loss as to how to ever get it to live again ;-)