[NTLK] Buzzword Bingo NewtonScript problem

From: Doug P <dougp_at_ispinn.com>
Date: Sun Oct 22 2006 - 11:45:23 EDT

I'm writing Chris Christensen, the writer of Buzzword Bingo.

     http://chris2x.com/software/buzzword.html

Years ago Chris agreed to put BB in the public domain, but I never
completed the arrangement with him. I'm checking with him to see if
he's still willing to do so, which I imagine he probably will be.

The program is written, but doesn't work due to some unknown error. If
he agrees to give BB over to the unna archives, are there any
programmers interested in getting their hands into it to fix it and
get it working?

Doug Parker