[NTLK] install multiple pkgs?

From: Steve Trotter <trotter_at_nwinfo.net>
Date: Thu Oct 19 2006 - 12:05:37 EDT

I've sniffed around the archives and haven't found a reference to this,
which is, in itself, a surprise.
Is there any way to tell my XP box to install multiple packages on my
2100, so I may walk away while it works?
I'm stuck with the serial connection: can't get Ethernet to work after
multiple attempts. I have to run the slowdown utility, so the XP box is
pretty well tied down while installing: Serial is slower than cold
molasses, even using the 57,6 connection, and I'd love to be able to
queue up 4 or 5 packages and let the computer do its thing. I could do
that at night and not waste time baby sitting windows while installation
goes on. I've tried RCU, which is a great little application, but can't
see that it allows queuing either.
Am I making sense?

Suggestions??

Many thanks.